Saturday, April 02, 2005

My Birthday

32 years ago at 12:30, I came into this world. I was looking forward to my birthday this year, but soon lost my enthusiasm for it. Usually I get birthday cards well before, my birthday ever arrives. Well, not this year! My dad usually calls first thing in the morning to wish me a happy birthday, not this year. The only one who remembered my birthday is my own husband. I know it sounds like I am complaining, but I really enjoy getting older. I become cooler, and a bigger geek. Now, with the arrival of today, I am kind of bummed. I like being the center of attention, on my birthday. I am not going to remind anyone, because they should remember on their own. However...the day is not over yet. I guess I'm still kind of excited...I love my birthday! No big though, because I get to spend all day with my husband, and our three awesome boys! What could be a better birthday than that....maybe sex too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home