Sunday, February 20, 2005

W.O.W.

World Of WarCraft...what can I say?? I am not too big a fan of most online games. It needs to be pretty spectacular for me to want to play. When I have played there seems to have been a lot of assholes, who play and consist of prepubescent jerks. I hate playing with jackasses. In W.O.W. there are a lot of really nice people to play with...Although there are times when I wish I had PVP enabled. I typically do not play to kill people, but there are certain times when I wish I could squish them to goo! There are a couple of glitches in the game, but nothing I can't deal with. Sometimes when I mine for copper ore, I will get stuck, and need to restart. The best part of the game is playing with my husband. We play really well together. I like to fact that just he, and I are the only two people in our party. I am not a big fan of playing with people I do not know. I am even Leary about people I DO know. I guess I am just weird like that. All in all it is a game that rocks, and can not say enough good things about it. Great scenery, graphics, all around play ability. I would recommend playing the Orcs, and Tauren, as I think that they are the coolest. The Humans are not half bad, but I love the Horde! Oh yeah...It's a $50.00 game, and here's the thing. I usually wait for the price of a game to go down, when I don't that usually means I am REALLY into it. And, let me tell you...this game is the FUCKING SHIT! This game rocks...play it, love it, live it. Rock on!! Well I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home