Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monkeys

Ok, here’s the deal with me today. I woke up around six thirty and it just felt like nothing was going to go my way today. First thing I did was get up to feed my boys then turn on Cartoon Network, and getting Gaelen ready for school. I did some cleaning and worked on some D&D for a while. Its cold out, and I don’t have a monkey! Looks like I’ll be spending the day in front of my computer writing and watching LOTR ROTK…again. Tim thinks that I need to start watching a different movie now, but I really do love LOTR ROTK. It’s a great flick man. Maybe I won’t watch ROTK, maybe I will conquer a small country…after all I do have a flag… I could really go for half a dozen powdered donuts and a nice cold glass of Ovaltine right about now. Mmmmm donuts. Mmmm monkeys. A banana a day gets the monkeys to stay. Mmmm bananas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home